- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store cookies and your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
What data do we collect?
- Name, email address and company name
- What website you came from to get here
- How long you stay for
- What kind of computer or device your using
- Some anonymized visitor demographics (country, region, age interval, gender, keywords searched, links clicked on our website)
How do we collect your data?
- Voluntarily comment on this website or message us via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
- Pre-fill your name, email address and website for our comment sections
- Email you with answers to your inquiries and questions about our products and services (reply only)
- Analyze via which keywords or ads you have been redirected to our website
- Analyze where our visitors come from
- Analyze how much time visitors spend on our website
Analyze cumulative demographics of visitors (age, location, gender)
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Quantillion uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include your name, email address and website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How do we store cookies and your data?
Your name, email address and website are stored in cookies on your own device. Quantillion securely stores your given contact form data at our servers.
Quantillion will set a temporary cookie in your own device to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is automatically discarded once you close your browser.
Quantillion will set login cookies for two days and screen preferences cookies for a year, in your own device. If you select “Remember Me” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
The Google Analytics cookie expires, by default, two years since your last visit.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What are your data protection rights?
Quantillion would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Quantillion for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Quantillion correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Quantillion to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Quantillion erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Quantillion restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Quantillion’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Quantillion transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have thirty one (31) days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +31 85 060 52 88
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +31 85 060 52 88
Or write to us at: Quantillion Technologies B.V., Hessenbergweg 109-119, 1101 BS Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Quantillion Technologies B.V., Hessenbergweg 109-119, 1101 BS Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Quantillion has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact theDutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) via https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.