Pioneer in autonomizing industrial operations, Quantillion revolutionizes the way equipment and operators work together and the way workflows are optimized.
Quantillion’s software helps to autonomize core operations by connecting all separate workflows and agents, both humans and machines, into one easy-to-use use user interface, with one layer of business logic and artificial intelligence, for precise control and process management.
For the past 4 years, Quantillion has developed and deployed autonomous decision solutions using Artificial Intelligence and Robust Planning. Integrating it with our client’s business operations and IT, we create more profitable, more resilient and responsive operations.
Proud to be working with multiple equipment suppliers, we see ourselves as an integration partner in an international industrial sector. Headquartered in Amsterdam, our highly skilled and passionate people make sure to drive industry forward by putting data to work!
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer with hands-on experience in developing production ready applications for business-critical operations.
Beyond excellent technical skills, we are looking for the right attitude: ambition, creativity, open-mindedness and perseverance.
In the role of Software Engineer, you will develop Quantillion’s proprietary applications that are being used in our Autonomous Decision-making systems for optimizing client processes. Together with a highly skilled development team, clients, and our partners you will build the new industry standard by combining new technologies with in-depth market knowledge.
Your future responsibilities:
- Developing, coding, and real-life testing mission-critical applications and solving clients challenges
- Supporting our AI developers to implement successful algorithms
- Improving and safe-guarding development and deployment pipelines
- Supporting business/product development with insights and ideas
There is no typical profile at Quantillion, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong!
Don not hesitate to apply if you are motivated and believe you would be a great addition to our team!
We are looking for:
- Over 3 years of experience working as a back-end or full stack developer
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Knowledge of at least one high level back-end language (we prefer Node.js)
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Familiarity with Docker
- Broad knowledge of software engineering and best practices such as testing, documentation and code reviews
- Experience with a code version control system (such as git/bitbucket, etc.)
- Familiarity with multicultural work environments and positive attitude towards start-up culture
- Drive and understanding of own value and contribution to the team, culture and solutions
- Ability to write and value clean, maintainable and version-controlled code that is scalable, reliable and reusable
- Ability to work with a team of both technical as well as non-technical people on solving problems
- Adaptability to the quickly moving and changing environment that Quantillion is
- Willingness to visit clients both at home (Europe) as well as abroad (e.g. North America, Asia)
- Eagerness to learn continuously as well as to share knowledge with the rest of our team
- Ability to speak up when necessary and ensure that the best idea always wins
- And most of all — eagerness to work together with some of the smartest minds in the industry on solving the challenges of tomorrow
- Experience in enterprise IT architecture design
- Preference for open source solutions and experience in dealing with clients who think otherwise
- Familiarity with Kafka
- Knowledge and interest about the heavy industry
- Familiarity with building learning solutions related to logistics and/or energy management
- Familiarity with building applications from the ground up
- Send us your motivation letter and CV
- 45 minutes call with the Recruitment Team
- After passing the first round, you will be invited for a technical challenge
- 1 hour meeting with Hilbrand (CEO of Quantillion)
We will give you an answer 7 days after your interview (even if the answer is negative, it is good to have constructive feedback).
Any further questions?