Pioneer in autonomizing industrial operations, Quantillion revolutionizes the way equipment and operators work together and the way workflows are optimized.
Quantillion’s software helps to autonomize core operations by connecting all separate workflows and agents, both humans and machines, into one easy-to-use use user interface, with one layer of business logic and artificial intelligence, for precise control and process management.
For the past 4 years, Quantillion has developed and deployed autonomous decision solutions using Artificial Intelligence and Robust Planning. Integrating it with our client’s business operations and IT, we create more profitable, more resilient and responsive operations.
Proud to be working with multiple equipment suppliers, we see ourselves as an integration partner in an international industrial sector. Headquartered in Amsterdam, our highly skilled and passionate people make sure to drive industry forward by putting data to work!
Quantillion is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who, as a member of a multidisciplinary team, has the ambition to bring Quantillion to the next level by pushing the boundaries of customer experience and our technology.
Beyond excellent technical skills, we are looking for the right attitude: ambition, creativity, open-mindedness and perseverance.
In the role of Full Stack Developer, you help our customers to understand and control their factories at their fingertips. You will take ownership of the codebase and bring your vision to the way we iterate on it and grow it. You will shape what the future of our industry looks like. You will enable new technology to be at the foundations of our customers’ core processes, making their plants a safer and more sustainable place.
There is no typical profile at Quantillion, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong!
Do not hesitate to apply if you are motivated by sales and interested in innovative AI systems.
We are looking for:
- Over 5 years of experience working as a back-end or full stack developer
- Experience with Agile / scrum methodology
- Experience in designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Knowledge of at least one high level back-end language (we prefer Python or Node.js)
- Familiarity with SQL databases and a basic understanding of web servers
- Broad knowledge of software engineering and best practices such as testing, documentation and code reviews
- Experience with a code version control system (such as git/bitbucket, etc.)
- Ability to write and value clean, maintainable and version-controlled code that is scalable, reliable and reusable
- Familiarity with multicultural work environments and positive attitude towards start-up culture
- Drive and understanding of own value and contribution to the team, culture and solutions
- Ability to work with a team of both technical as well as non-technical people on solving problems
- Adaptability to the quickly moving and changing environment that Quantillion is
- Willingness to visit clients both at home (Europe) as well as abroad (e.g. North America, Asia)
- Eagerness to learn continuously as well as to share knowledge with the rest of our team
- Ability to speak up when necessary and ensure that the best idea always wins
- And most of all — eagerness to work together with some of the smartest minds in the industry on solving the challenges of tomorrow
- Familiarity with one or more middle or low level languages (C, C++, assembler, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Neo4j and Elasticsearch
- A chance to really make an impact in one of the defining shifts of our time
- An opportunity to work on the intersection of artificial intelligence and heavy industry
- A playful environment with a multicultural and multinational fun team
- Space and time to truly dedicate yourself to incredibly difficult challenges to solve
- Secondary perks, such as lunch, public transport and drinks
- Send us your motivation letter and CV
- 45 minutes call with the Recruitment Team
- After passing the first round, you will be invited for technical challenge
- 1 hour meeting with Hilbrand (CEO of Quantillion)
We will give you an answer 7 days after your interview (even if the answer is negative, it is good to have constructive feedback).
Any further questions?