Pioneer in autonomizing industrial operations, Quantillion revolutionizes the way equipment and operators work together and the way workflows are optimized.
Quantillion’s software helps to autonomize core operations by connecting all separate workflows and agents, both humans and machines, into one easy-to-use use user interface, with one layer of business logic and artificial intelligence, for precise control and process management.
For the past 4 years, Quantillion has developed and deployed autonomous decision solutions using Artificial Intelligence and Robust Planning. Integrating it with our client’s business operations and IT, we create more profitable, more resilient and responsive operations.
Proud to be working with multiple equipment suppliers, we see ourselves as an integration partner in an international industrial sector. Headquartered in Amsterdam, our highly skilled and passionate people make sure to drive industry forward by putting data to work!
At Quantillion Technologies, we are always looking for new talent to help us improve the primary metals industry.
There are endless ways in which talented, experienced and passionate people such as you can contribute to our mission and our team. This is your opportunity to tell us how you are going to help Quantillion forward, in a way that we have not thought of yet ourselves!
How will you help us to build solutions that enable our clients to understand and control their factories and plants at their fingertips?
There is no typical profile at Quantillion, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong!
Do not hesitate to apply if you are motivated and believe you would be a great addition to our team!
We are looking for:
- Drive and understanding of own value and contribution to the team, culture and solutions
- Ability to work with a team of both technical as well as non-technical people on solving problems
- Adaptability to the quickly moving and changing environment that Quantillion is
- Willingness to visit clients both at home (Europe) as well as abroad (e.g. North America, Asia)
- Eagerness to learn continuously as well as to share knowledge with the rest of our team
- Ability to speak up when necessary and ensure that the best idea always wins
- And most of all — eagerness to work together with some of the smartest minds in the industry on solving the challenges of tomorrow
- A chance to really make an impact in one of the defining shifts of our time
- An opportunity to work on the intersection of artificial intelligence and heavy industry
- A playful environment with a multicultural and multinational fun team
- Space and time to truly dedicate yourself to incredibly difficult challenges to solve
- Secondary perks, such as lunch, public transport and drinks
- Send us your motivation letter and CV
- 45 minutes call with the Recruitment Team
- After passing the first round, depending on the role, you will be invited to either solve a business case or to do a technical challenge
- 1 hour meeting with Hilbrand (CEO of Quantillion)